WEBSITE PRIVACY PROTECTION STATEMENT
We stress the importance of privacy and are committed to earning your trust by adopting high standards for the protection of your personal information. This policy applies to our website(s) and outlines the type of personal information we collect and receive. HOW YOU MAY PROVIDE US YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USING OUR WEBSITE
- By volunteering your information
- By participating in a marketing initiative, survey or responding to special offers we may send you from time to time.
- By registering or otherwise entering information on or through our website.
WE OFFER YOU THE ABILITY TO RECEIVE TARGETED OFFERS
To sign up for this service we require you to provide us with your e-mail address, first name, last name, and zip code. You may unsubscribe at any time using the link provided on every offer we send you. Of course, if you change your mind, you may subscribe again at any time in the future.
BY VISITING OUR WEBSITE
Our website does not collect personally identifiable information from you or your computer when you simply visit (e.g., browse) and unless you actually provide us with personally identifiable information, we will not know or collect your name, your e-mail address or any other personally identifiable information about you.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services you may be interested in receiving relating to our business only.
- To manage and develop our business and operations and help us improve our services for you.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is only shared with a public authority or official or those acting under government or judicial authority to protect the assets and operations of the hotel or if, in the reasonable judgment of the hotel, it appears that there may be danger to life, property or public safety which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information, or which disclosure is required by law or regulation.
- We will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those identified above.
- We will safeguard your personal information from disclosure through secure databases.
- We will take steps to protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with third parties, consistent with our policy and the laws and regulations that apply.
- You are always free to refuse to provide personal information to us, recognizing that in some cases this may limit or make it impossible for us to agree to provide you with the services or goods you may request.
You may also withdraw your consent with respect to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes at any time when you access or visit our website or by separately e-mailing us utilizing the contact information provided on this site using “Unsubscribe” as the subject line, and providing us sufficient personal identifiers so we can act effectively on your request.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or how we collect, handle or use your personal information, please contact us via the contact information provided on this site.